The Cake Galllery REFUND/RETURN/CANCELLATION POLICY
Note: All refunds, returns or cancellations for either Non-tangible or Tangible products must be first approved by calling The Cake Gallery at 402-397-2253 during regular business hours Mon-Fri 9am-4pm CST and given an authorization number.
Non-tangible productsWe do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished and the product is sent. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at our site. However, we realize that exceptional circumstance can take place with regard to the character of the product we supply.
- Therefore, we DO honor requests for the refund on the following reasons:
- non-delivery of the product: due to some mailing issues of your e-mail provider or your own mail server you might not receive a delivery e-mail from us. In this case we recommend contacting us for assistance. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted to us within 7 days from the order placing date. Otherwise the product will be considered received and downloaded;
- download issues: it may happen so that you are having problems while downloading the product. Claims regarding such issues must be submitted to us. If you do not properly contact us during this period, you agree that we may construe silence as a successful download of the product with no further right of redress or refund for a "download issue" reason. Failure to receive assistance for downloading within 3 days may result in a refund decline;
- major defects: although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. Such issues must be submitted to us for evaluation and approval.. We keep the right to rectify the error or defect within 72 hours. If any deficiency is approved and we fail to correct it within 72 hours from the date of the initial complaint letter or any other notification provided by a Customer, the refund will be issued to the customer in full without any compensations or reimbursements. OR, at customer's choice, replacement of the product of the same or around the same value can be offered; Please be advised that temporary access to your server can be requested by our technicians in order to identify and fix the possible issues with our Products. Failure to provide such access in a timely manner may result in a delayed resolution of the issue. Refusal to provide access to your sever will result in your inability to qualify for a refund.
- product not-as-described: such issues should be reported to us within 7 days from the date of the purchase. Clear evidence must be provided proving that the purchased product is not as it is described on the website. Complaints which are based merely on the customer's false expectations or wishes are not honored. We don't guarantee that our products are fully compatible with any third-party programs and we do not provide support for third-party applications.
Tangible productsHow To Return An Item
You must contact us within 5 days of receiving your merchandise. Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Please call us at 402-397-2253 Mon-Fri 9am-4pm CST to request a refund and we will assign you an authorization number.
2. Mail your returned item to:
The Cake Gallery
8247 Hascall Street
Omaha NE 68124
3. Please ship your package with adequate insurance for the value of the contents. If your merchandise is lost or damaged while returning, The Cake Gallery/Westgate Bakery Inc. shall not assume responsibility. Enclose the sales receipt from The Cake Gallery/Westgate Bakery Inc. (or photocopy of original). Once a return package is received by The Cake Gallery, a refund will be issued on your credit card, minus the 20% restocking charge.
Return ExceptionsSome items cannot be returned: Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange; gift certificates; any food product(s).
Restocking FeeAll items are subject to a 20% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
ExchangesIf your item is in like new condition, unopened, you may exchange your item for another or like item. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.
Contact UsIf you have questions or concerns, please contact us at 402-397-2253 or email@example.com
Please, give us 24 hours to get back to you. You can contact us by US postal service:
The Cake Gallery
8247 Hascall Street
Omaha NE 68124
Fraudulent Credit Card Charges or Fraudulent ClaimsAll requests to negate charges are investigated by our legal counsel. If you make a fraudulent claim of unauthorized card usage, we will report this to the credit card services. This report may result in cancellation of your card services, put negative information on your credit report, and create possible criminal charges that may be filed against you.
The Cake Gallery/Westgate Bakery Inc. reserves the right to modify this Refund/Return/Cancellation Policy at its discretion or against any customer it believes is abusing this policy. Any such revision or change will be binding and effective immediately after posting of the revised Refund Policy.
You agree to periodically review our Web site, including the current version of our Refund Policy. It is your obligation to review our refund policy for any such revisions.